Monday, April 26, 2010

Elections...fuck!

Its funny how many Filipinos have closed their minds in thinking that the government is the one to blame for the downfall of our beloved country. And as the elections draws near every conversation that I hear gives me chills of worry and the feeling of hopelessness for our future. Some people really feel that they have the fullest grasp of what is real and true when it comes to politics which in fact, the only people that do understand this are the ones who are actually in politics. Not that we have no right in voicing out our opinions about it though, what irks me so much is that closed minded people are so angry that they fail to realize that they too play a very huge role in pushing our nation straight to shit.

Let's just admit our faults and just try to support whoever is in office. I mean how can we expect our country to get better if we cannot unite under our leaders? If we let our emotions rule every fuckin time then we have nowhere else to go but down the damn fuckin toilet.

I myself can't change the minds of our countrymen with this shit that I do...but what I can only do is say what's on my freakin mind, no hidden agenda, no lies, no bullshit, just my honest to goodness opinions. Agree or disagree, I don't really give a rat's ass. Like every voter out there...to each "vote" is his or her own. And to those angry mob that are still pushing their "renegade" candidate...please just fuckin stop trying to change our minds about him because we know better. Yes I said it..we do know better. I mean c'mon...I haven't heard any non-mob-type person endorse that buffoon. Let's just be real about that shit. I heard earlier from a co-worker how convinced he is that this certain candidate is the key to our country's rise. And that the other candidates only boast about their educational achievements and they are full of themselves. Say what motherfucker? Why the fuck would be want a leader, take note a leader...not even a president, who can't even manage to graduate? How can we trust someone who can't give himself the education that our nation needs? WHAT THE FUCK!? I'm sorry but a lot of us are damn retards! I apologize yet again for the lack of a better word to use. But hot freakin damn!

Whoosaah...my head almost exploded into frustration there.

Well of course I didn't try react with regards to their conversation. I tried before, to a different person, to make him see the truth and lies in what he was saying and believe me, it did not end well. So I just shut my mouth and smiled ever so often. There's this feeling that you cannot win over these types of people. It's like fighting a pack of hungry hyenas and you're like precious lil fuckin bambi minus the mommy. You're fucked basically. Not wanting to sound racist but one can't help but categorize them. It just gets more and more irritating as the years pass by. The problem is that most of us want to experience failure before we can let go of a very bad idea. There's nothing we, the more educated ones (ehem!), can do but sit our asses down and watch our very own people destroy the country that truly and genuinely love.

So come election time, all I can say is...FUCK!

3 comments:

  1. You see the problem in our country is that selfish people continue to become selfish and only a limited number of people are generous enough to give not "money" but "time for others" and "change for themselves". I've been a leader since I was studying and till now in my own profession. And I'm telling you, politics is really unfair and it actually starts in schools--I know that, I've been there. But see, this selfishness is the lack of motivation and bravery to actually "give time to help others" and "change within oneself for the better". See every person can actually give even just a few minutes of their time to "educate" those who didn't have the chance to study. Every person can actually "change those freakin' selfish attitudes". But what hinders them to do so? ---- It's because they are fuckin' scared to get "lost" and be be "left out" of the society's standards. Many are fuckin' afraid to loose MONEY WHEN IN THE FIRST PLACE EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD SHOULD BE FOR FREE! In this freakin' situation of our country, what we need is a LEADER who can START THE CHANGE IN HIM so HE CAN GIVE HIS FUCKIN' TIME FULLY to FUCKIN' DAMN CHANGE EVERY OTHER PERSON IN THIS COUNTRY. Come to think of it. If people who are FUCKIN' RICH FINALLY DECIDE to CHANGE and GIVE TIME not to DONATE or SHARE but to really USE their MONEY to those who are not so LUCKY as they are--and if these PEOPLE who are not so LUCKY as the RICH ones FINALLY DECIDE to USE THEIR HEADS OFF THEIR ASSES then what BETTER COUNTRY can WE HAVE THEN WITH THAT?!?!?--With that we can survive even without the HELP OF THE GOVERNMENT! BUT DAMN! And now who are OFF TO DECIDE AND VOTE FOR THAT FUCKIN' KIND OF LEADER WE NEED--it's still the SAME!!! It's still the FUCKIN' SELFISH PEOPLE and the FREAKIN' people who DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO USE THEIR MINDS OFF THEIR BRAINS!!!! It's A CYCLE! If only we can REFRESH AND RECYCLE but WE ARE NOT COMPUTER-ASSES!!! We are FUCKIN' PEOPLE and THE ONLY THING WE CAN USE TO CHANGE THIS BOOGER-EATING COUNTRY IS NONE OTHER THAN "OUR FUCKIN' DAMN SELVES"! Crazy right? That's why all I can do now is raise both of my hands and put them back together as I bend my knees down to the floor and PRAY TO HIM for THIS UNSTOPPABLE CYCLE OF OUR COUNTRY'S LIFE--Do we need another MESSIAH? NO! All we need is EACH ONE OF US--OURSELVES. All we need is EACH OTHER who are FINALLY MOTIVATED, BRAVE and NOT FUCKIN' SCARED TO GIVE WHAT WE CAN IN OUR OWN AWESOME WAYS. **Ms. Anonymous D.C.**

    ReplyDelete
  2. well put Ms. Anonymous...i guess simply put, we are fuckin selfish bastards who's ideals for a better country is really for a better "them" or "I" rather than "us", which is i guess understandable in a couple of ways but in no way excusable. Education IS key, but media has played a huge role in molding out young ones that being a hard-ass is freakin cool. And that, is retarded.

    The remaining question is that do we still have the capability to change this shit-like mentality that we have..? Well of course..it would just take some time, and ufortunately a lot of tragedies. A lil bad on the taste buds, but hey, i'm fuckin Mister Negativity so just deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess selfishness is hard to erase in one's identity. It's been there since we were a baby. Well at least that's what I think based on my observations and from what I've studied back then. There is what we call egocentrism, hope you have heard of that.

    From all your posts, don't worry, I understand that you are indeed Mister Negativity. :) It was nice hearing your opinion.

    - Ms. Anonymous D.C.

    ReplyDelete

Google Search

Custom Search