Monday, May 10, 2010

What the fuck blogspot..!

Damn it!

That has been the exact two words that has been coming out of my mouth for a couple of days already. Since my last blog entry received a long-ass comment from a certain Ms. DC, we've been exchanging certain thoughts regarding the said blog. But hot fuckin damn! For I think a week already and I cannot even comment as myself for crying out loud. Fuck, I am signed in, and still everytime I try to make a fuckin comment it does not work! Sorry but I am all excited and shit because now, at least I think, someone is really reading my shit.

So fuck blogspot for robbing me of my right to post a comment ON MY OWN BLOG!!!

That is freakin retarded you bastards...c'mon man!

Anyway, Ms. DC here is my comment...

"Oh I do think I have heard of that...at least I think. haha...maybe the real problem is that when people reached the age of knowing what's wrong and, well..what's more wrong, we chose the latter. And as the elections draw near...like tomorrow, I chose not to vote. Yes it is indeed our right, but it is also my fuckin right NOT to. But of course, that's for another blog entry. hahaha...freakin retards...

damn comment shit is failing on me..fuck! can't even write a comment as myself in this shit...fuckin fuck!"

Let's go blogspot...do your job! Fix this shit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Search

Custom Search