Monday, August 8, 2011

Yapuka the Clown in a Million FAIL!

I will make this blog entry a quick and short one. I just really need to get this shit out there. It has been bothering me for the longest time…well okay, just since I watched it last Saturday.

So we were watching Banana Split last Saturday night at my fiancĂ©’s house, and the segment Clown in a Million was on. It’s a segment featuring standup comedians, both experienced and newbies. I wouldn’t go through the other participants, I’ll just jump on the third guy…and the line “last but definitely not the least” does not, I repeat does not apply to this motherfucker. Oh yes, he was that bad. Let’s not put his real name in this shit…at least I’d give him that. But yeah man…you sucked BIGTIME!

The whole Yapuka character was really not at all funny, not even entertaining. I totally did not get the whole routine and even if I was wasted drunk, I still wouldn’t laugh at anything that he fucking did. Now I can’t even fathom why he was part of that segment. I mean really, don’t they have any screening prior to that? Can anyone really join as long as they have the stupidity to do whatever? It really was horrendous…it was so painful to watch. And the act ended like it started…I was like WHAT THE FUCK?!

Yo, Yapuka…whoever told you that you were funny was lying to your face! And if you, yourself truly believed that you are…well you need to get yourself checked in the nearest mental facility. I mean really. I’ve seen plants doing nothing funnier than you. Please don’t ever do that damn thing again…please don’t go into comedy ever again. Please! Stop the madness!!!

Now imma have to go to my breathing exercises again…all thanks to you Yapuka.

Inhale…
Exhale…

Fucking retard...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Search

Custom Search